Tuesday 18 June 2013

My name its Sienna and im back with an awsome post called...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUMMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok, oh almost forgot G'day to the people who came back for another blog post.
Thanks for coming on down.

Today's blog post is what I did since my last blog post. Ok I'll write now.


Um.... What should I write? ummmmmmm............ GOT IT! um.. no....ok..what did I do over.....

Ok got it.

Since I live in a place at this address and this time, I END SCHOOL FOR THE SUMMER THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!  

So I wrote a list about all the "things" I can do over the summer.

Coming in at number 3, I have a SLUMBER PARTY! Number 1 is Climb a Tree.

Some of these seem to be dumb like (kiss my hand) but its My A-c-c-o-m-p-l-i-s-h-m-e-n-t  LIST!

One of my things is number....um..(looks over at the list) 4. STAY UP ALL NIGHT. Which reminds me of my favorite song by One direction, "Live while you're young."

The lyrics are,  "LETS GO CRAZY, CRAZY, CRAZY TILL WE SEE THE SUN!"

Sorry I got out of hand. I'm just so excited for the summer holidays.


(In the backround) "LUNCH!"


Sorry gtg bye


Translation
G'day=good day

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Moo
Moo who
Moo you


hahhahahhahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahah


-Sienna




No comments:

Post a Comment