Friday 29 November 2013

Active Week!

Ash, people who read my blog. So I like to Ice skate. I've been doing it for about four years and I skate four times a week. It's really fun. Here's me showing my bestie a spin. We go to free skating every Wednesday at 12-1 pm. I hate having to wear a helmet for the free skate days. I never wear it when I'm figure skating.
Below is me playing Badminton. I'm trying though I'm not that good at it. We played a game and
OUR TEAM WON!!!!!
This is the same day as skating. So I go skating four times a week. Monday, Tues, Wed Thu. Friday is my day off!  

I know this is a short post. But I don't have much to say. So thanks for reading my post and thanks for the 12 views!

------------------------Translate------------------------
Ash- Hi
--------------------------------------------------

-Sienna 

1 comment: