Tuesday 1 October 2013

!School, Fish, Summer!

                                   મહત્તમ, people who read my blog.
It's me. If u still don't know who "Me" is yet after 12 months. It's "Me," the twelve year old girl (that's now 13) named Sienna Nichols!

Over the summer we didn't do that much. We mostly just hung out at the beach having fun.
That's me in the green top with the orange pants pushing my friend Morgan, lol, on my 13 birthday. This pic was taken at Skaha Lake. My brother is the second one in the water with the blue shirt and the goggles. It was his birthday too.
This is the day I turned 13. We had all our friends over, rented a jumping castle, went to beach and just hung out. It was so much fun. I went to sleep about 4 am. If ur wondering about the photo, I got my hair dyed and straightened at Cherry Lane shopping center in Chatters. I was so excited to have it dyed but it totally didn't work. It washed off when we went to Skaha beach and  jumped off the dock. I was so disappointed because I love doing different things with my hair.
This is a pic of us opening our presents (August 4). I got lots of great things.
In the photo is Buddy (our dog), lying on the floor near me, me pink shirt, Matraya green Hello Kitty tank top, Morgan in the black top. The boys are, Ben, black glasses blue top, Thomas, Thumbs up brown hair and Jera MY TWIN bro with the long hair.

(Me) in the middle. Matraya on the right. Morgan on the left, posing for a picture on our front porch.


Now I'm back at school. Grade 8. YAY! One of the first trips we went on this year was to Covert Farm in Oliver.
This is me eating some of the many varieties of grapes at the farm.
I love how the sun is reflecting (if u look carefully or enlarge the photo by clicking on it), u can see the glow around my grapes in a circle.
This a photo of the whole group who came with us to Covert Farm. I'm in the purple in the 3 row about the 4th person down. I'm the one leaning over. We're picking delicious strawberries in this picture. Yum! Yum!

 In other news... I GOT A FISH!

Ok calm down Shhh Shhh! LOL He're the  details...

Name: Bobo

Type: Betta fish

(It lives in my room)
________________________________________________________________________

Ok If ur bored and wanna find something interesting to do, look up Bobo on Goggle.
It means...

U HAVE TO FIND OUT!

_____________________________________________________________________________
I'll just finish up with my usual joke.

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Fish who
Let's go fishing!
____________
 

The end
_Sienna
See u on the flip side!
Comment jokes
Have a nice day


-Sienna

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment