Sunday 8 December 2013

Fun things to do!

This is my awesome bag I got in the store. Just kidding, I MADE IT MYSELF!!(Credit to my mum too). I picked the fabric and made it in about 2 weeks. We're going to Hawaii for 2 months! In 4 days!!! We made beach bags so we can put money, books, school work, pencils (there's a pencil pocket on the right side and a money pocket inside) and our bathers in them.
Me with my bag.
*******

Here's some poetry we had fun with this week.
ACROSTIC POETRY

An acrostic is a poem in which the first letters of each line spell out a word or phrase. Here's one we did together called...

HOMEWORK
Horrible paperwork we have to do.

Offensive to us in ways that they don't understand

Marmoo made me do it, when it was

Exhaustingly hard and

Worse than stinky cheese.

Outrageous, how dare they, give us such a

Ridiculous, reoccurring requirement.

Kick it!


Here's one I did for LOLLIPOPS


Lots of different flavors and colors like

Orange

Licorice too.

Licking them is so much fun!

Ice blue and

Pink

Or Sour apple, Yum yum!

Purple grape

Sour lollipops too, but all lollipops are YUMMY!


Hope you liked them.

See you in Hawaii.
Sienna.

No comments:

Post a Comment