Tuesday 8 April 2014

Melbourne Days :)

Welcome To my 39th Blog Post, people of the world :)
This blog is about Melbourne!

So you're probably wondering what have I been up too....



March 13th:
Today we went shopping at Chadstone for the first time in 3 years,(Chadstone is a huge shopping mall). My Nana loves shopping for clothes. She probably goes shopping every two days.



March 14th: We just relaxed at home. Doing pretty much nothing.



March 15th: We went to Chadstone again today to get some food. I told you every 2 days, We also saw some cakes that looked like dogs, They were so adorable!



March 16th: My two best friends skyped me, it was great to see them again. Then later on, almost all of our family came for lunch! It wants so cool to see them  :)


March 17th: Today we went to the Library to get some school work done, but the internet was down so, we read a book instead.


March 18th: Didn't do really anything, Just school work.


March 19th: Today we went to look at a hire car to dive around in. We Feed the cute ducks also!


March 20th: Today we just hang around the house.

March 21th: We did an art product! It failed, but we are trying it again. It was really fun, it's you get a balloon and fill it up with 3 chocolate eggs. Then you dip the balloon in glue. After that, you wrap string around it and wait 24hs. Then you pop the balloon and you have this:


 After the art, we went Ice Skating! But, when we got there they fitted us with really crappy skates. We went on the ice anyway, I could not do any turns or jumps because those skates. Instead me and Jera played Tag, That was Fun.


March 22: We almost went to the movies. Story time, we got tickets from our family to attended a movie. When we got there, the woman told us theses tickets were only Valid, Monday to Thursday, today's a Friday. We were disappointed but, dad said we can go on Monday.

March 23: Today we went to Visit our Cousins . I learnt "The Cup Song", I can almost do it! Jera and I are thinking of making our own "Cup Song" or try to do it all the way though. Also we sang songs together on Youtube, what an awesome night!


That's what I have been doing over the last couple of days.
Thanks for reading my 39th blog post.

Have a nice day
-Sienna


No comments:

Post a Comment