Wednesday 21 May 2014

I'm Coming Home :)

I`m coming home, I'm coming home tell the world I'm coming home! - lyices by Skylor Gray

I`m going back to Pentiction on April 2nd 2014! Yay.
I can`t wait till I see my dog, Buddy and my adorable, cute fish Bobo! Also I can see all my friends too again!


While I was gone my Hamster Simsim died :(
Augest 19th 2012- December 18th 2013
So when I get back me and my family are going to have a funeral for him. I`m gonna to plant a rose over him like my Mom did for her dog.



After a looooonng(10hrs) plane flight were finally in Hilo, HawaiƬ. We were welcomed by a warm sun a light breeze.

But after a few days the sun as diapered and the clouds and rain rolled in. :(
It has been raining of and on for 24hs :( lol

But we have had fun inside :)

Have a nice day
Hope its not raining for u
-Sienna

No comments:

Post a Comment