Monday 12 November 2012

Autumn/Fall


 Hi people of the world, it's me, Sienna! Yesterday, my epic, twin brother, Jera and I were playing in the colourful leaves.We're at our grandma's, in her yard. Her name is, Mets, and she is ninety-two. But she still makes nice, hot lunches.



I'm eating a leaf, 'cause I'm still hungry.Jera is trying to quack in this picture. I think his is glad I'm eating the leaf.
I'm collecting leaves for our biggest leaf pile ever. See all those leaves? We were trying to put all of them in a pile. It didn't get very big, though it was fun.

After our leaf pile Mum gave us some warm, hot coco. It was good! While we were drinking our warm, hot coco Buddy was trying to find a chipmonk. Here's a picture of it.
It's not a chipmonk, it's a squirrel. Do you know the difference between a chipmonk and a squirrel?
A squirrel has a horizonral tail when he/she's running. On the other hand a chipmonk has a vertical tail when it runs.
 

This is Buddy, chewing on a yummy stick in the backyard. Isn't he to die for?
This is the chipmunk who we named Bill. He is eating a walnut in a shead, where he made his home. He stores his nuts in our backyard, in a bird house.We have a walnut tree,where Bill gets all the walnuts. Bill collects our walnuts then stores them in the bird house. 
 
 
 Jera and I are making a little more pocket money by cleaning up people's yard mess. Our business is called K. L.Y.S (Kids Lawn Yard Service).Call us if you need us to: Shovel snow, rake leaves or water your garden.
 
At the end of our day, we went inside and left Bill and the beautiful leaves outside in the cold, fall night. But what we didn't know was........
 
 -Sienna!

No comments:

Post a Comment