Monday 5 November 2012

MY WEEKEND!

This is everything that I did over my weekend. On Saturday, I went to the craft fair that my Mum and Dad worked at. I also had a friend there so we went around the Christmas Craft Fair just hanging out together. We stayed at the market for 5h and then went to Mets' (my grandmother) house for lunch at 12:00.

On Sunday I was so excited because we went to the movies. We saw Hotel Transylvania. It was Epic! I give it:
Also I went to church on Sunday morning. It was fun. We got snacks and watched a movie about suffering. I give the star rating the same as the movie.
 
Last week, I went to a new youth group, Beautiful Girls," for the first time. It was so much FUN!
We carved pumpkins and got to dance around to our favorite songs in our halloween costumes.
-Sienna

No comments:

Post a Comment