Sunday 23 February 2014

Australia? :D

G'day people of the world who are reading my blog.

                                          Guess where I am!!!

I'm in Australia, where it is even warmer then Hawai'i. It's 38 degrees in the daytime. But, only 20 degrees in the night.

We came here to renovate our old house because, our tenant who was renting our home in
Coolum Beach made a mess.

So now we're in Aus! My home country, where I was born.

Here's my old house. Lots of good memories here.



I haven't been in this house for about three years. And, I haven't lived in it since I was six!
 Two days after we arrived in Australia, a guy came and said he would buy it, if we just do some minor touch ups. Yay!

So in a few weeks, we're going to travel down to our Nana and Pop's and visit them! I can't wait as I haven't seen them in three years. Well, we do talk on Skype and phone them but, that's never the same.

A few days ago we went to the beach, IT HAD WAVES!


Not like Pentiction's beaches where the water is just flat and boring because it has no waves.
No offence Pentiction's beaches.
And when you walk in the water, it is warm!
I'm so coool :D
Peace People Peace!

The Wind is actually holding up my boogie board like this. No Hands!!!
This looks like my knee is holding it but it isn't. It's the wind again!
So cool right? The pressure of the strong wind which was coming off the water. 
We spent a few hours there with our old friends,(nice to see them again.) Then we all walked over to the shops to get a Slushy (Slurpee in Aus).

I still remember Coolum Beach. Although, it has changed a lot over the three years. There are new stores and shops all over the town. But, when I walked down it for the first time, all the memories flooded back in my brain.

I'm enjoying my little trip so much, even though I miss my friends back in Canada.
See you in the next blog post.
(thanks for so many views)

-Sienna




No comments:

Post a Comment