Monday 3 February 2014

Beach Daze!!

हाय, this is Sienna back with a another blog post.

Today my family and I went SAILING! YAY

This is black sand beach near where we're living in Hilo. The black sand is really crushed lava rock. But it is not hard to sit on it just feel like normal sand. See the bunch of trees over in the back corner, behind that is Uncle Billy's (where were staying). It's a really great place.

Jera and me at Uncle Billy's

Jera and I decided to test the water. We love to jump the carm waves. Its actually really fun. I pretend there little tittle waves and we run away from them before we get hit.
In this photo I'm helping Jera by pulling up the dagger board so we can go sailing. I was scared at first because I'm a little scared of boats. But after we sailed a while, it was more relaxing instead of scary. Still I wouldn't let Jera go out too far.
Here is us, out on the sea of calm water. See I'm out pretty far. It was just me and Jera and the sea. After a little while we started to turn back to the shore. Maybe I might go on a boat again.
After sailing  Dad, Jera, Mum and me sat down to munch on a late lunch.
                                                      ***********

 Ready, Aim...    
I've been having a lot of fun learning archery. This week I even scored two bullseyes!
We do archery every Wednesday  and Friday. Wednesday is quieter than Friday as there;s not so many players. 
I'm really enjoying archery. Maybe I'll even take it up when I go back to Canada.


Mahalo for reading my blog post
Hope you enjoyed
-Sienna

No comments:

Post a Comment