Tuesday 9 October 2012

Hi!! I'm excited!


Hi, I'm new. This is my first blog and I'm excited!
This photo is of me with my pet dog, Buddy.We got him from the SPCA about 3 years ago.

 I also have a twin brother Jera and we are both 13 years old.

We have 3 fish which are Jera's. Simsim, my Teddy bear hamster is my pet. Also Buddy who belongs to the whole family. He is a 12 year old black Lab Chow cross.

I have braces now unlike this photo. So my teeth are much more ducky (ducky is a old English for nice). My favorite color is blue. I love to ice-skate and hang out with all my friends. I also love the outdoors. I like playing on my computer also.

I'm homeschooled now and love it. In September we went to the Vancouver Aquarium for an overnight sleepover next to the Beluga whales. They looked as though they glowed in the darkness. The guides also gave us a tour and told us stories about the mammals and animals.

Thanks for reading my first blog post!

-Sienna

No comments:

Post a Comment