Wednesday 10 October 2012

My collage of Perry The Platypus!

Hi, again my name is Sienna. From now on im going to but a different language "Hello". Like "Hola, Bok or just bonjour".
 
This is a collage of Perry the Platypus from Phineas and Ferb.

All these pictures are off the Internet and it took me about half an hour to make this collage. I made it on paint. I would have liked a blue background but it blends to much with Perry, so I made it green. My favourite picture in this collage I made, is the 9th one on the left. What's your favourite one?

(In my other post: "Hi!!!! I'm excited," I forgot to say that I was born in Australia).

Yesterday, I found something in my bag I made a year ago it was a stress bag, using flour and a balloon. Now I have it with me at all times :) Here is a picture of it:



 Also yesterday I also posted my first blog. Thanks to fourteen people for looking at my first post.
-Sienna
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment